Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Moises' Travels

As I woke up, I could hear the birds chirping out the window sill. I got up and slumly waddled to the restroom. I'm just just kidding. In the days leading up to the the trip I did a little last minute organization. I had to first get my clean laundry and go back home. Then, after I packed my bags, I went to a few stores to get my last few things for the trip such as headphones. I also put money on my pre-paid card. When we reached the school, everyone, with the exception of me, Elieser, and our families, gathered in a large circle. I have no clue what they were doing. We quickly went onto the bus. The trip to Boston was over an hour, but it felt like 20 minutes. The whole process in the airport was actually pretty quick. We waited for quite a while before we got onto the plane. The trip to England wasn't that bad. Our first plane had movies, music, games, etc. and although the music wasn't very good, the movies were. There were a few movies that were in theaters just months ago. When we reached Heathrow Airport, everyone was tired. Even though everyone was tired, and maybe a little grumpy, we were all excited for our trip.
-Moises
Grade 9

No comments:

Post a Comment