Saturday, March 17, 2012

A post from the group leader, Ms. Cote…

I am counting down the days until April 15, 2012! As I write this, there are only 29 left until we fly across the Atlantic to our 2012 European adventure. I can still remember when this trip was a dream living only in my mind. I started asking some students if it was something they would be interested in and when I received a few positive responses, I began the process of finding the student travel company that was right for me and for my students. Once I had chosen EF Tours, things started happening quickly. My goal was to enroll six students within a two month recruitment period. I was THRILLED when I had a group of 22 travelers enrolled within two weeks of my first informational meeting. Now, our total group of 28, is making the final preparations for what promises to be a life-changing trip. St. Augustine said, “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” I am so thankful for the opportunity in front of us and the chance to "read"  some pages in our "book" together.

No comments:

Post a Comment